"The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery"
— Mark Van Dorena
Needlebook Assembly Instructions |
Pinterest Links |
Needlebooks are a handy way to store and carry your sewing needles.
They are completely flexible as to size, shape, how many pages, how the needles are organized, and what the book looks like.
And just plain fun!!!
Needlebook Assembly Instructions
My Pinterest Links
- Craft - Needlebooks, Pincushions, Sewing Kits, and such — How-tos, patterns, inspirations, and more!
If you like needlebooks, you've gonna love pincushions and sewing kits.
- Craft - Needlework (Embroidery, Blackwork, Cross Stitch, etc) — How-tos, patterns, inspirations, and more!
Here's some ideas for cross stitch or blackwork for your needlebook cover.
- Craft - Felt Crafts — How-tos, patterns, inspirations, and more!
If you decide on a felt cover for your needlebook, you might find some ideas here.
My Cross Stitch Needlebook Kit (for sale)
Buy the Needlebook Kit
at Unicorn Fiber Arts
|Cross Stitch Needlebook Kit
Carry your needles and pins in a convenient and handy needlebook. It includes a loop to keep it handy by hanging it from your chatelaine or other sewing accessory.
The soft fabric pages are perfect for holding needles of all sizes. For the organized ones among us, you can write the needle type / size info on each page.
Decorate the cover with your initials (chart included) or favorite design!
Kit includes everything you need to create the needlebook:
- Skill Level: Intermediate Beginner, needs to know how to cross stitch and hand (or machine) sew a running stitch.
- Cross stitch charts:
- 2 alphabets, 3 borders, and embellishments
- Fabric and tools:
- Cross-stitch fabric for needlebook covers
- Ribbon for needlebook ties
- Flannel for needlebook pages
- Embroidery thread and needle for cross stitch
- Sewing thread and needle for needlebook assembly
- Instructions for needlebook assembly
House Zacharia Home |
Brewing Home |
Questions? Comments? Whatever? Email
Copyright © by Debbie & Tim Coyle